Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blast from the Past: Back to School Edition

This week was the first day of school in our local district. (We go to school year round at the facility where I teach, so there weren't any first day of school jitters for me.) It made me think of this picture. It was taken when I was in first grade (1990), which was the first year my mom taught at the same school I was attending. When I look at this picture, I hope that Liam looks forward to the first day of school as much as I did in those early years. 

In related news, my sister texted me on Sunday in response to last week's post about preschool: "Holy cow! You really are a child of the eighties with your Mousercising! I had to look it up on YouTube to even know what it was." So, for those of you who aren't familiar, here's the video.



1 comment: