Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Morning Routine

We start school at 7:00, so needless to say, I'm up pretty early in the morning. I usually get Liam up, feed him, and leave him in bed with Craig while I finish getting ready.

One Saturday morning, I climbed back into bed with the two of them, and Craig had to educate me about Liam's morning routine.

"Um, Amber, I think you're throwing off his morning routine. You need to cover him up like this, and I don't think he's used to having two of us in bed with him."

A few days later, I couldn't resist snapping this picture.



3 comments:

  1. That's so cute. I love when my hub tells me how it is when I'm the one with the babe most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! On the weekends we bring our daughter back to bed with us to *try* to get a little sleep past 5:30 a.m. It never works, but it's fun to cuddle in bed for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete