I was inspired by her suggestion and decided to come up with my own list of 10 things.
1. There is so much beauty in the world around us, if only we take the time to notice it.
2. Waking up at 5:30 in the morning sucks.
3. But getting to see these baby blues and dimples before I head to work makes it so much better.
4. The days are getting way too short.
5. There are few things better than a fall day curled up on the couch wearing sweatpants and drinking hot cocoa.
6. I’m fairly certain my baby will teach me far more than I’ll ever teach him.
7. Knowledge is power. (Thanks Mom for never allowing me to forget that.)
8. A handwritten card in your mailbox can make even the worst days better.
9. I have to remind myself of this all too often.
10. Sometimes, when life gets tough, the best thing we can do is laugh.