Monday, October 10, 2011

My Curious Little Cutie

I can't help but love how curious Liam is. When we step outside the doors of our house, he immediately becomes intrigued by the sights and sounds. He looks around, trying to soak in the world around him.

I love when we go new places, too. He gets so excited, as he looks around at all of the new people, places, and sights around him.


I don't know when it happened exactly, but over the course of the last month or so, Liam became fascinated with his hands and feet. On Saturday night, as we were watching the football game, I looked over and saw him watching his hands as he curled his fingers. I couldn't help but smile.

Occasionally, my family and friends will joke about Liam being "my little professor." I love that he likes to explore and learn, and I hope that he continues to love learning as much as he does now.


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! TAT has me all sorts of emotional this morning.

    I'm a new follower from TAT.
    firefly-chasing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam is beautiful!! I always say that but it's true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love the curiosity, too! It's so much fun to watch them explore and discover, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete