Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Here Comes Santa Claus {As Narrated By Liam}

On Sunday afternoon, Dad decided to start tearing into my new bedroom. He was making a lot of noise, so Mom and I decided to escape to the city for some wedding shopping and the Christmas Night of Lights at Storybook Island.

Normally, I hate wedding shopping, but I decided to be especially cute on Sunday. The ladies in line behind us at Michael's couldn't help but gush.


Since we were only going to be gone for a few hours, Mom didn't pack an extra set of clothes. Silly Momma. Of course I had a soaker just before we went to see Santa Claus. Mom put my pants on the heater while I grabbed a bite to eat in the back seat of the car, but I'm pretty sure Santa still got a little surprise once she sat me on his lap.



We stood in line behind a four-year-old who had to tell Santa everything he had ever dreamed of getting for Christmas. Me? I just wanted to get home, eat my squash, put my jammies on, and get to sleep.

3 comments: