Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Liam is Six Months Old

Liam,

I can't believe it's already been six months since we rushed to the hospital in preparation for your birth. I've become one of those mothers who spends my time lamenting about how quickly time has flown by.

Photobucket
I had this brilliant idea that we'd take advantage of the 60 degree weather today before the chance of "widespread snow" set in. You weren't so fond of laying on the concrete.

You've grown and changed so much over the course of the past six months. You're rolling around, laughing, and babbling more than ever. You and your daddy have already begun to gang up on me. You seem to think it's particularly funny when he orders me around or says horribly inappropriate things.

Photobucket 
You perked right up when your daddy picked you up off the ground, though.

You also continue to love to play and to be outside. I'm not sure what you're going to do this weekend when the high is predicted to be 29 degrees. I hope you learn to love the snow.



We're still working on getting you to sit up, and I must admit that you're getting better every day. I love watching you learn new things, and I can't wait to see what you accomplish in the next six months. 

Love,

Mom

4 comments:

  1. the time goes by SO fast, doesn't it?! happy 6 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video cracked me up. He's almost got the sitting down! I love that age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmyyyy, that "Liam" photo with him laying on the concrete is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete