Friday, November 4, 2011

Llama Llama Mad at Mama and Other Friday Funnies

1. Liam loves the Llama Llama books when we check them out from the library. Last week, I bought a group of Llama Llama books from a book sale at our school. The grouping had Llama Llama Red Pajama, Llama Llama Misses Mama, and Llama Llama Holiday Drama, but it didn't have Llama Llama Mad at Mama. When I told Craig that, he said, "Aww, that's his favorite one." Liam, of course, started laughing.

2. Speaking of being mad at Mama, Liam and I traveled back to my parents' house last weekend. It's about a 5 hour trip. About halfway through the trip, Liam started crying. I would try to pass toys back to him, but he'd throw them on the seat. We stopped three times in less than three hours. Please don't tell me these temper tantrums are starting already. At least the trip back was better.

3. Why, yes, we are the most awkward family ever.


4. Gus and Ollie escaped yet again on Tuesday night. After a threat of a ticket for "dog at large" from the crazy dog catcher, Craig had to do a "super fix" on the fence. He was so proud of his work. This morning when I called them to come back in after letting them out, Ollie came rushing in, but there was no Gus (when they escaped on Tuesday night, I had the opposite problem). When I went out to start the car, I was greeted by Gus on the front porch. Yep, he had to squeeze through the fence to get there.

5.  Tell me this doesn't make you smile.



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. We love llama llama books here too! So funny about the mad at mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out those books!! I have a Liam too! He's 9 months old :)
    That is a funny but very cute family pic! Great Top 5 list, new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to pop back in a bit, your 'followers' isn't loading for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now following :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually never heard of these books. Thanks for telling me. We are a big book family! Oh Hun, I hope the temper tantrums aren't starting already. I can tell you that my daughter at 3 now has the worst tantrums and I'm ready to pull my hair out at the end of the day, That video is so cute-you are blessed with a real cutie! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete