Friday, November 25, 2011

Stuff Liam's Mommy Wants

Liam and I aren't big fans of crowds, so we did most of our Black Friday shopping from the couch today. As I was shopping, I couldn't help but notice a few things that I wouldn't mind finding under the tree myself.

Photobucket


1. Design Sponge at Home-- Shortly after Craig and I purchased our house in 2009, I discovered Design*Sponge. It was the first blog I read faithfully, and I've been reading it almost daily ever since.

2. You Are My Sunshine Print-- I would love to include this in a photo collage I've been thinking about creating in my hallway.

3. Herringbone Tote-- I love totes. And herringbone. Enough said.

4. Double Link Necklace-- I love the simplicity of this necklace.

5 comments:

  1. I am an online black Friday shopper too and I also love love love Design Sponge. New follower from follower fest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, with a little one, shopping online is the bee's knees! I LOVE your wish list ... you should get that to Santa asap. While you're at it, go ahead and send a duplicate to the man with the bag for yours truly. :)

    Great finds! Have a terrific weekend!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never done black Friday shopping! I think the people are crazy! But this is the first year I actually took advantage of some online deals! Way better than standing in line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm kind of sort of in love with that tote! i am ALWAYS on a handbag hunt, haha! love your list :)

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great wish list. I absolutely love that tote!!

    ReplyDelete