Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Recap {As Narrated By Liam}

I'm not so sure about this Christmas stuff. It's exhausting. I spent waaay too much time in my car seat, and Mom and Dad always wanted me to wake up and look cute opening presents right at nap time. I did get to see Grandpa and Grandma and Aunt Mic and Uncle Blake and Cousin Harlee, so that was pretty cool.

On Thursday night we went to visit Dad's friends. Check out this new elephant they got me. He's all soft and squishy, so I like him. And, he's going to look pretty awesome in my new bedroom.


We spent all day Saturday and Sunday with Mom's family. I ate some mashed potatoes. 

Photobucket


And I opened presents. Did I ever tell you guys how much I love ripping up paper? Well, it's one of my favorite things to do right now. Except Dad's pretty quick and got it out of my hands just before I was ready to stick it in my mouth.

Photobucket

I also got to play some Angry Birds with Aunt Mic. I didn't even have time to smile for the camera.



Then Harlee and I hung out for a little while before we took a family picture. We were supposed to wear ugly sweaters in the picture, but of course, forgetful Mama struck again. So, we just wore our regular clothes. Uncle Blake thought her sweater was ugly enough.

Photobucket

Photobucket



** Editor's Note: When I first did an {As Narrated by Liam} post, I thought it would just be a one-time thing. Some stories are just more interesting when they're told from Liam's point of view, though. I apologize if this is overkill.

3 comments:

  1. I love the narrated by Liam posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love the Liam perspective:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts! Too cute - I’m so happy that you guys had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete