Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Few Blog Updates

I hope you all enjoyed the holidays as much as I did. It went by so quickly--I only had a chance to sit down and check my e-mail once. I can't believe I'm heading back to work already. I'm not too upset, though, because I'm looking forward to having only one full week of work in January.

My January is going to be insanely busy-- recovering from the holidays, house cleaning, and a wedding. So, my posting may be a little sporadic. With that being said, if you're interested in writing a guest post the week of January 9-14, shoot me an e-mail. 

I'm also looking for bloggers who might be interested in doing a sponsor swap for the month of January. I realized that I discovered many of the new blogs I'm reading through ads on other blogs, and I thought it would be fun to swap ads. It's completely free. All I ask is that you display my ad on your sidebar in return. Send me an e-mail if you're interested.


A few things you can look forward to in the coming weeks and months include:

-A Holiday Recap
-Wedding Food and Projects
-A Nursery/Toddler Room Remodel
-More Cute Pictures of Liam as He Grows Up

Thank you all for your continued support. I hate to sound too mushy, but I am so grateful that I discovered blogging. I truly enjoy reading others' blogs, and appreciate all of the wonderful comments. 






2 comments:

  1. Aww well I am glad to have found your blog too! And because you have a little Liam just like me :)
    Good to hear you had a wonderful Christmas, I hope Santa was good to your little man!
    I am happy to do a guest post or sponsor swap if you wish, just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email back. I would be happy to do one. I love your blog and would be honored:)

    ReplyDelete