Monday, December 12, 2011

This is What Happens When Mommy Spends Too Much Time Shopping Online

I was originally planning to write a post about how I'm starting to rethink the whole Christmas thing -- that I was going to start valuing experiences over material possessions, yada, yada, yada. But, who am I kidding? I posted my wishlist, Liam's wishlist, and I have a whole stack of presents that I bought for myself Liam waiting to be wrapped and placed under the Christmas tree.

I love online shopping. Not only do you get to avoid the crowds, but it's also like Christmas everyday when you come home and find another package on your doorstep. So, rather than a self-righteous post about the true spirit of Christmas, I am going to share a few pictures of my kid wearing one of my most recent online purchases.




As I was typing this post, I realized that not too many years from now, Liam will probably be asking for a Red Ryder BB gun, and I'll probably be prying his tongue off a flag pole. So, I better cherish that sweet little baby giggle while it lasts.

**In case you're wondering, that A Christmas Story onesie is from Witty Bitty on Etsy.



5 comments:

  1. He looks so cute in that hat. I was just telling my sister how much I love ordering online because it feels like Christmas when you get the packages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hat! I only do online ordering. It can be a crazy day when I start my shopping,lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep thinking it's not possible, but I swear he gets cuter every post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw so cute! i tend to shop online, too. the local stores are too pricey and there's no mall near me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh.my.goodness he is ADORABLE! love his little beanie hat :)

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete