Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cutest Babysitters Ever

Last night when I got home from working out, Craig had our friends over helping hang the ceiling in Liam's new room. They brought their two sons over, who are in 3rd and 5th grade. When I first walked into the house, Liam got a little fussy, so I sat down for a read-aloud of Tacky the Penguin before sneaking away to make myself dinner.

Over the course of cooking dinner, I couldn't help but listen in on the cutest conversation ever.

N: (Stacking the rings on Liam's ring stacker) Liam, is this right?
Liam: (Topples the rings)
N: (Stacks them again) Liam, is this right?
E: That's not how you're supposed to do it. (Starts tossing the rings like a ring toss.)
Liam: (Grabs a yellow and an orange ring.)
N: Look, he's got my favorite colors. Mine. Not your's.
E: (Puts a green ring on Liam's head like a crown.) The king of awesome.

They're going to be the best babysitters ever one day.

2 comments: