Friday, February 10, 2012

A Room Fit for an Explorer

Our Craig's latest project is remodeling Liam's future bedroom. So far he's torn down the awful ceiling tiles, the walls, and is working on framing out a larger closet.

I mostly just stay out of the way and try to plan the decor. I'm trying to plan something that Liam can grow into. I'm really into the vintage feel of this room. I want to mix in some vintage toys. And a globe. I definitely want a globe.



And what does one do when she's reached over 600 pins on Pinterest? Start creating Etsy treasuries. That's what. Yes, Craig, this is why our laundry isn't getting done.

4 comments:

  1. It's awesome that your husband is so handy and can do all of that remodeling work!!! Anytime my husband has the itch to do something crazy around our house, I call my dad to make sure he'll be available to fix whatever my husband destroys. (My husband knows nothing of these phone calls of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll have to see how it turns out ;).

      Delete
  2. laughing so much right now at your last paragraph -- you are my twin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I can't wait to own a home and start making real changes to a nursery. Right now, even paint is out of the question. Sigh!

    If you're looking for something to do with all of those pins, join my Pinterest Party this upcoming Sunday! I host one every month, and it's a lot of fun to see what everyone does :) It's also good incentive to actually DO something with our pins!

    We'd love to have you join in!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete