Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sodastream Non-Vlog

So, I have a confession. This was supposed to be a vlog, but alas, after a couple of takes, I realized that I just wasn't ready to make my vlog debut.


Photobucket


The Sodastream was probably one of the coolest wedding gifts ever. We all know by now that I'm back to drinking three or four six Diet Cokes a day, so the Sodastream is a great way to save money. My favorite thing about the Sodastream is the fact that it doesn't need to be plugged in. It just comes with this giant CO2 cartridge that can be refilled.

It's also really fun to use. One thing to know about using the Sodastream is to make sure you screw on the soda bottle. I didn't read the directions, and I ended up spraying water all over myself. Then, I didn't tell Craig this {because I never tell him when I do stupid things in the kitchen}, and he ended up doing the same thing the first time he used it.

I'm pretty sure my kidneys can't take much more caramel syrup, so I thought it would be fun to try some other flavors besides Diet Soda.

Photobucket
Pink Grapefruit-Blackberries-Strawberry Limeade






My favorite, by far, was the Strawberry Limeade, but the other two were pretty delicious, too. We also tried Orange Soda, Root Beer, and White Grape Juice, which tasted a lot like that non-alcoholic champagne that's for sale around New Year's Eve.  Do you have any ideas for future Sodastream experiments?

2 comments:

  1. Adam wants to get one of these or a fountain machine! And I totally love that you didn't tell Craig! I would've done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE LOVE LOVE the soda stream!! Incredible invention

    ReplyDelete