Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So Not Ready for This


In August, I started pinning ideas for Liam's first birthday party. At the time, I didn't think anything of it. It was so. far. away. I haven't even begun to think about bringing those ideas into fruition.

A few weeks ago, I ordered these books. They're still stacked just like this-- unread. I have opted to devour The Hunger Games instead.

It doesn't seem like that long ago that I went in for my 36 week check up, and my doctor said, "Wow, Amber, I don't know if you're going to make it to your due date." That was almost a year ago.

It is so hard to believe that in just over four weeks, I am going to be the momma to a toddler--a curious, independent, temper tantrum-throwing, loveable toddler.


2 comments:

  1. It is so much fun. Every single new stage has been more fun than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read that first one because my toddler is a maniac!

    ReplyDelete