Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Alphabet Project Outtakes

I did a horrible job of taking monthly pictures of Liam. They were usually a day or two early or a day or two late. I didn't get any of those monthly stickers, I didn't have a sign, and I didn't take them in the same chair or with the same stuffed animal.

In order to redeem myself, I decided to put an alphabet book together for Liam's first birthday. I really enjoyed looking back at some of the pictures of pre-blog Liam.

Like this picture in one of the onesies my friends decorated for me at my baby shower.


And this picture of Liam in his new hat at five weeks old. This is the first time I caught his smile on camera. Even if it was just gas, I will always cherish this picture.


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I am never good at remembering monthly pics and I never took pics with a sign either as much as I had wanted to :0
    Look how much he has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little guy! I never remembered monthly pictures either, but I still have lots of good photos!

    ReplyDelete