Thursday, April 26, 2012

Liam: Super Shopper

I'm not usually the type of mom who promises her kid prizes for being good (especially when he doesn't really understand that he's being promised a prize for being good.) However, Liam totally earned this Brown Bear Brown Bear from Kohl's the other day. (Plus, since it's Brown Bear Brown Bear, I feel like I'm promoting literacy.)

We had to pick up a few things after I got off work. I didn't plan to be gone past Liam's bed time, but we were. Yet, Liam was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better kid, especially considering the circumstances.

This totally surprises me because last summer, Liam was the worst. shopper. ever. Then, this fall, things started slowing down for Craig and we either went shopping together so one of us could entertain Liam while the other picked up what we needed, or I just left the boys at home so I could pick up what I needed and head home. Now,  Liam's earning himself stickers for staying buckled in the cart, waving at people in line behind us, and dazzling little old ladies with his smile.


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! I am glad you can enjoy shopping with him, makes it easier when you can duck out and do stuff with him :)
    And that is a very cute bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea to use a sticker system. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete