Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Top It Off

It's no secret that Liam is kind of a hat guy. Craig has always been known for his hats, so as soon as we found out we were having a boy, I started searching for hats for Liam to wear. I was kind of worried that he wouldn't like wearing hats, but he does pretty well wearing them. Whenever we visit our favorite toy store, one of the ladies who works there says, "I always like it when babies wear hats." Since his first hat at 5 weeks old, Liam has amassed quite the collection of hats {mostly because I love shopping for them}.

We shop for hats at the same places we shop for most of Liam's clothes-- Baby Gap (the clearance section is great), Gymboree (we shop the clearance section there, too), The Children's Place, and Target. Here are a few of my favorites:

Clockwise from upper left:

1. Baby Gap {similar}
2. Children's Place {no longer available}
3. Gymboree {similar}
4. Genuine Kids from Oshkosh at Target {similar}











I am cohosting Toddle Along Tuesday with Melissa at Growing Up Geeky. This week's topic is places to shop! Do you have a favorite store, love consignment sales, or do your shopping online? Share your favorite places to shop for your kids or yourself. Maybe show off some of your fave finds, too! There are no rules here, except that you link up a relevant post (old or new) rather than your whole blog.



6 comments:

  1. i have to agree, hats+baby=adorable always

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is way too cute in those hats! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute!! That is awesome that he wears hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say how cute these hats are! I am completely jealous because Zane will not wear a hat if his life depending on it. I have tried everything. Liam looks so cute in his hats- he can be a model!!

    ReplyDelete