Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Love You, Mouse

{source}   
On Sunday, I had plans to take Liam to the lake to do fish prints at an Americorps Learn and Serve event. Unfortunately, Liam had other plans. He came down with a little bug, so Sunday was filled with lots of naps, cuddles, and reading time.

A few weeks ago Courtney and Lorelei sent us one of their favorite bedtime stories, I Love You, Mouse. Courtney must have been reading my mind, because I was having a particularly stressful day at work. When I got home to find I Love You, Mouse in my mail box, it brightened my day. 

It is truly a sweet book, and Liam loves it, too. When I finished, he flipped it over and opened it so I could read it again. It is sure to become one of our favorite bedtime stories.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, it looks like a sweet one. I just love Tomie dePaola. I remember loving him as a kid too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it came at the right moment. I remembered you saying a while back that you love getting mail! :)

    ReplyDelete