Sunday, June 17, 2012

On Father's Day






Just after I found out I was pregnant, Craig came home from work late one night and woke me up because he was so excited he had bought this onesie for Liam. While I was out buying green purses, Craig was buying buffalo onesies. It was then that I knew that Craig was going to be a pretty amazing dad.

Craig gets Liam ready for daycare almost every morning. He takes so much pride in that duty (and he's really good at it). Last week, I ran into a friend downtown. Liam was dressed particularly cute that day. (No thanks to me.) "Wow," she said, "Liam wears that to daycare?"

"Yeah, Craig dresses him," I said.

"Oh, that's so sweet," she responded.

Craig can also be credited with making Liam and I laugh when we're feeling particularly fussy, with keeping our cupboards well stocked, and with always being our biggest cheerleader. I count myself lucky to have such an amazing husband and father in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment