Thursday, June 7, 2012

Storybook Island

Last weekend, my sister and I took Liam to Storybook Island, a free kids park in our area. We saw the Cat in the Hat, traveled the yellow brick road, and pressed some pennies.





Then we went to the under five section of the park where Liam played on the swings, the merry-go-round, and we went down the Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe slide.


DSCF3587


Another boy was supposed to be on the merry-go-round with Liam. He was about two, but he got scared and wanted off. He and his parents sat and watched Liam, hoping that he would get up the courage to get back on. Liam smiled and waved as he went around. Seriously. This kid needs to find a gig as the grand marshal in some parade.

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I bet he absolutely loved it! Hayley would be in heaven if I took her to a place like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is blowing my mind. That is the coolest looking place ever and its freeee?! Ehat a cute boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this place...seriously, if I lived there I would take my kids every day just to wear them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and I'm in love! Where is Storybook Island? I've got to bookmark this for someday. =]

    ReplyDelete