Monday, July 16, 2012

Dinosaur Park

I was inspired to take Liam to Dinosaur Park after reading an update to this article in South Dakota Magazine this month. (It was a really sweet article. I really wish it was on their website.)

Liam has been letting out the occasional "roarr" like a dinosaur since we started reading I'm a T. Rex! at bed time. As we walked through the park, Liam would roar when asked what a dinosaur says. Unfortunately, once I tried to catch it on camera, he quit roaring, so a photo of Liam and I posing with South Dakota's state fossil (the Triceratops) will have to do.



P.S. It was recently brought to my attention that the links to the sorbets in the sorbet post just linked back to my blog, so here's the link to the actual sorbet article if you're interested in making some sorbets this summer.

1 comment: