Monday, July 16, 2012

It's Not Quite Ice Cream, But...


This plum sorbet tasted pretty good. It's a sad day when red wine and corn syrup are more readily available in your home than cream and half and half, so when my friend Shannon sent me these recipes, I decided to give the plum sorbet a try.

I showed it off to Craig, so proud of myself, thinking maybe he should hire me to be a pastry chef or something. "Craig, check out this ice cream I made," I said.

"Um, it looks like more of a sorbet," he responded.

Thanks, Craig. I truly appreciate your support.

1 comment:

  1. That looks so good. And you can totally call it ice cream, kind of like calling a box of facial tissue Kleenex. We all know what you mean -- even those of us who are master chefs (Craig, this means you).

    ReplyDelete