Tuesday, August 28, 2012

This kid. Seriously.

Craig and I never expected to raise an outgoing kid. We're both kind of shy. Not in an awful way. I wave and say "hi" to people I know, but you get me in a crowd of new people, I'm not going to lie, it's kind of tough. Not for Liam, though. Craig and I like to refer to him as our little politician. Last weekend, when we went to the library, he climbed up in a chair at a table next to an older boy as if the boy was a long lost friend or something. We went to the park, and as I was shooting a few pictures, he waved to the kids playing in the distance.

He hasn't been feeling well the past few days, so this morning after he woke up early in the morning, I brought him to bed with us. He alternated between giving Craig and I kisses, and at one point, I caught him practicing blowing kisses (something a lady who works at a store we frequent taught him). When he gets in trouble from me, he simply smacks his lips and leans in for a kiss. I have a feeling the trouble's only starting.

4 comments:

  1. Liam is so adorable ... love the baby kisses. Elliot is just learning kisses, and sometimes they turn into bites ... which I do not love at all! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable!

    Maybe he and Evie should consider a marriage. They'd be perfect together as she likes to wave to every freakin person she sees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel! I'm totally introverted and shy, and Avery is a social butterfly. One of the hardest things for me is to let her be social, especially at school. When she wants friends to come over, I'm the one who has to introduce myself to parents and make arrangements. It's so hard for me to step out of my comfort zone, but I want her to grow and flourish in the beautiful personality that she has. : ) She helps me grow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leland has mastered the cute factor when he is being onry as well. These boys will be trouble.

    ReplyDelete