Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blue Suede Shoes

A couple of weeks ago,  I stumbled upon this post about dressing kids on Young House Love. One of my favorite quotes from the post was: "Sure navy shoes would be cuter with this blue dress, but pink Crocs send out that 'these are the shoes I like' vibe, which we're cool with." For Liam, no shoes send out that "these are the shoes I like" vibe more than his guitar Robeez, or as Craig refers to them, his "Blue Suede Shoes." My friend gave them to us as a baby shower gift, and it seems like whenever he wears them, he gets compliments.  While early on, I bought a pair of basic brown shoes, worried that these wouldn't match all of his outfits, these have since gotten their fair share of wear. It doesn't matter what he's wearing anymore, these shoes just fit.


1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love Roobez, Leland had a football pair (now all torn up) and a lion pair. They are great shoes.

    ReplyDelete