Friday, November 9, 2012

Workin' For the Weekend

Can I tell you how excited I am for a three-day weekend? It couldn't have come at a better time. It looks like it's going to be too chilly for any extended outdoor activities, so I think we're going to The Art Start Studio (we went last spring, too, and Liam loved it then).

What about you? Do you have anything exciting planned for the extended weekend?

Now, for a few links I'm loving this week:

I was apparently on trend with the cardigan I wore for my January wedding, it turns out. (Thanks for pointing this out to me, Courtney!)

I've been perusing Pinterest for some recipes to make with my haul from Bountiful Baskets last weekend. They just started a site at my work, and I was pretty excited about my basket. I'm looking forward to future weeks. It's definitely worth checking to see if there's a site near you--great produce at an even better price ($15/box).

A few of our light fixtures are looking a little outdated, and I'm loving this look to hang above our stairs. Speaking of wiring and such, I also thought this was interesting.

I promised myself I wouldn't talk about voting or politics or the election for awhile, but I thought this post from The Motherlode and this picture were both pretty amazing.

Finally, The Beatles+brain science=awesome.

1 comment:

  1. The art studio seems like a great idea. You have a fun weekend planned. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete