Thursday, December 27, 2012

merry & bright



We had a pretty wonderful Christmas. Liam spent his weekend begging for and devouring all of the cookies he could get while his mama was in the giving mood and unwrapping more trucks than a boy could imagine. This kid is truly blessed to have so many family members who love him so dearly. 


P.S. I did a little guest post about South Dakota on Sara's blog this weekend. While you're there, stick around for awhile. I must admit I'm a bit jealous of her RV lifestyle.

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome litte man! Boys can never have too many trucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite kind of Christmas outfit! I do love an adorable little girl dress, of course, but the classic "little old man" sweater vest is absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete