Saturday, January 12, 2013

currently



+Planning to finish Herland after our book club conversation Thursday night. 

+Laughing at  the idea of naming winter storms. I woke up yesterday and scoffed when there wasn't even a dusting of snow on the ground. Of course, Gandolf had to show me by forcing me to trudge through five inches of snow while wearing ballet flats in order to get to my car and drive home from work.

+Loving how funny Liam is becoming and wishing I kept better track of the funny things he does. Case in point, a couple of nights ago, he went running past me with his stuffed Cookie Monster in hand yelling "Tookie, Tookie, Tookie..." I knew he was up to no good, so I followed him and caught him just as he was dunking Cookie in the toilet. Of course Cookie needed a bath. (Also, am I a bad mother for thinking that's funny? I had to hold back the laughter as I was saying, "No, Liam. We do not put Cookie in the toilet.")

+ Wishing I had HBO after listening to this interview on my way home from work yesterday.

+Looking forward to our anniversary date night tonight. 

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I couldn't have kept a sraight face either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make me laugh:) Enjoy the date! I'm still working on a 1.14 anniversary gift...I'm still thinking:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw ha ha, I think I'd be cracking up at Cookie getting a bath too!
    Happy Anniversary!! =]

    ReplyDelete