Wednesday, January 23, 2013

indoor outdoor fun

On Sunday, Craig and one of his friends were working on Liam's room, and all Liam wanted was to be in the middle of all of the action. A few weeks ago when they started work on the room, Liam and I met up with one of my friends and her daughter at the Outdoor Campus, and I knew we'd be back. It turns out this weekend was the right time. Since it was so cold and windy outside, we weren't able to take the sled out on the hiking trails, but we did have tons of fun crawling through the tunnels, looking at the animals, and checking out the fish (Liam's favorite part).

check out that hair

watching fish

turning around to yell, "it's a fish!"

3 comments:

  1. So cool! I wish we had a big aquarium-type place for Ethan to look at the fishies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I wish we had something like this near us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to believe it was free. We'll definitely be going back.

    ReplyDelete