Friday, June 14, 2013

Digging Into Art






Last weekend, Liam and I decided to check out the "Dig Into Art" event at the art museum. It included a few of Liam's favorite activities--sidewalk chalk, bubbles and watercolor painting. Liam dressed up in his favorite outfit, which he affectionately calls his Dinosaur Train outfit. It consists of his dinosaur polo and his "train shorts" (It is possible that Liam has multiple pairs of "train shorts, " but these are the originals.)

This week was a bit rough--student graduating, GED testing, seven new students last week, trying to work on my grad class, and guess who landed herself on jury duty. Let's just say that next time around, I am going to be sure to air all of my dirty laundry in front of that courtroom. The quiet route definitely did not serve me well. I'm currently listening to this podcast, attempting to study for a midterm, and looking forward to a play date at Storybook Island tomorrow. Thank goodness for the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness you have been busy. I have yet to be landed on Jury duty. Love the pictures, looks like so much fun! Liam is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete